Official Opening day is December 21st 2018
Our whole team including Zimi looks forward to greet many small and tall Winter guests
Guided snow snowschoe walk is now on every Thursday from 10:00 to 12:00 AM
Everybody is invited to join us for a complementary snowshoe walk, The perfect way to get introduced to a completely different way of moving around in our Winter wonderland..
- meet your guide at the ski school office at 10:00 AM
- pick up the equipment (snoeshoes and poles)
- take a gondola ride to the top
- put on the snowshoes and short introduction
- easy walk through level terrain
- coffee break
- arrive back at the base of the Imbergbahn at about noon
- Snowshoes and Poles
- Walk with a trained guide
what else is required:
- sturdy shoes (hiking boots)
- warm and comfortable layered winter clothing
- roundtrip ticket for the Imbergbahn gondola
All kids classes take a short break. Those take place at our "Zimi Camp" in the Kinderland area.
Starting in the 2018/19 season we will offer something real special for the kids
Besides shortbread biscuits and salty bretzels and sticks there will be an offer of daily changing healthy snacks available
- fresch vegtable and fruit sticks
- dried fruits, e.g. banana chips and apple rings
- helthy muffins & cerial balls
- sandwiches with pretzel style buns from a local backery
Additionally we serve
- warm childrens punch prepared by ourselves
- apple juice from locally grown fruits
- Allgaeuer Alpenwasser (local brand soda)
Quality, sustainability and locally produced goods are very important for us. Therefore we buy all food staff from local Shops, from the local diary or direktly from local producers.
Please let us know if your child is allergic to some foods or ingredients
our office at the Imbergbahn will be open daily from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. starting December 21st 2018 until end of winter season from
Please look us up on Facebook
Skischule Christl Cranz Steibis . In der Au 19 . 87534 Oberstaufen . +49 83 86 / 93 91 27 .